7.24.2013

♥ PETRA KOZINA SHOWS US HOW TO DO MAKEUP FOR SKYPE VIDEO ♥

YEA! Petja (or Petra) Kozina is an amazing beauty guru and real makeup artist on YouTube that I always write about on here. She's a friend at this point. And, if you read the recent blog post about how to look good when you're doing a Skype video chat, then you'll have seen my request to her and another guru (I think she's also going to do one) to please create a video on how to look pretty/cute when you're going to use a webcam either with a potential love interest or for a job interview, etc. AND Petra already posted her video and it's amazing!!! See her video below and subscribe if you haven't yet to her channel! You can see the original post here...it explains the story as to why I am sort of freaking out (much less freaked out now, though :). It also explains how to work the lighting and the camera angle, et al. Petra shows us how to use makeup for the camera and even explains my request to her. I just love this lady. She is awesome and the makeup is always beautiful! (THANKS, PETRA!!!XX) ♥





more wednesday stuff ♥ louis vuitton, murakami and fantastic plastic machine

No comments: