6.26.2012

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ JIL SANDER IS BACK

The Mens SPRING 2013 shows in Milan brought on the return of a fashion icon Jil Sander, and from what I've read, she didn't disappoint. Pretty exciting things happening in fashion...I mean, I can't wait for the new season of shows and Raf at Dior and a real womens collection by Jil. And perfect timing. I consider both of them future designers...like....you could see their frocks in a space-age film if that makes any sense. I dunno. She's just a genius at minimalism. Anyway, check out some of the pieces below. 












On another note, I've been extremely busy preparing for the release of my first published novel, and there is a lot to do. So please forgive me if the posts go up a bit later. I will get to them. There is a lot to cover these days and I'll be posting some of the interviews I did a long time ago that never made it into the magazines I was with (usually the interviews happened too close to deadline). And have an awesome week...I'll have more news for you soon plus two fun giveaways. I just need to think of a couple of fun ideas. :) 

xx♡

more tuesday tailor ♥ peter jensen

No comments: