2.07.2012

TUE TAILOR ♥ IVANA HELSINKI NYC SHOP! ♥

The new IVANA HELSINKI FLAGSHIP STORE OPENS IN NEW YORK CITY OFFICIALLY ON FEBRUARY 11TH! And...it's about time! I first discovered the label while living in New York's Lower East Side (those were the days!)...a shop (that I'm not sure exists anymore) on Ludlow called Dish (methinks) used to showcase the brand's lovely bird dresses in their windows. I was so hooked. Those dresses always sold out in a heartbeat. I befriended the girls from the brand while I was still with Oyster magazine and they've kept in touch with me ever since. I think this new collection is one of my favorites and I will most def be trying to land a couple of these dresses for myself. I was invited to the VIP opening party the night before the official shop opening...but I can't be there. :(♡

Ivana Helsinki
251 Elizabeth Street (between Prince and Houston...in NoLita!)
New York, NY 10012
ivanahelsinki.com














No comments: