1.10.2012

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ TOM FORD SUNGLASSES

So yeah...I scored a pair of the Tom Ford Jaquelin Sunglasses and I am in love. They might look a bit simple on the shelf/table...in the case. But once you put them on...they take on a major character...primarily of the 60s and 70s variety and probably from Italy or LA. LOVE them. I used to wear these Chanel sunglasses that I don't really sport often at all anymore and a friend/editor from Dazed used to tell me they were very "fashion editor glasses"...I call these new Tom Ford ones my art director sunglasses. Stoked. I'll add some of my own pictures when I come up for air. Here are some for you to check out in the meantime.♡

that's heidi klum methinks in my glasses. but i have a small face so they look HUGE on me. which i love.

my case is dark rich chocolate velvet suede stuff stuffffff. :)


more tuesday tailor ♥ jil sander navy

No comments: