1.24.2012

SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ HERCHCOVITCH 2012



Do you guys ever check out the shows that go on at Sao Paolo Fashion Week? It's in Brazil and one of my favorite places I've ever visited my entire life and I've been to a lot of places. There's loads of talent down there and gorgeous people. Just think about all the super models who are from Brazil. When I was living in New York, designer Alexandre Herchcovitch was creating a buzz and his shows were massive and packed, some of the prettiest shows I've ever been to. I don't know if people still buzz about him the way they did back then, but he is still one of my favorite designers. He's insanely talented. His Fall Winter 2012 show at SPFW has some pieces that seems odd, but that's not unusual. But then there are pieces I love love love. I don't know if he even shows in New York anymore. That's the thing...you can be the hot child in the city and be loved by all the fashion press and still not make enough money to show in New York or whatever. Though, knowing him, he might have chosen to just show in Brazil.♡


more sunday matinee ♥ chelsea girls

No comments: