12.19.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ LIPPPPSSSSSSSSS

It's so amazing that these days, if it's super late and you're looking like a dag, that you can pop into your local Walgreen's or CVS (drugstores) and find some amazing product for pennies it seems. The other night, just before the next day's big meeting, I felt like I just needed another couple of lip colors...just in case. You know when you're just not feeling it and you need a few more selections. It took me no longer than like say...5 minutes....to discover some amazing lip bits that have incredible pigmentation and are totally comparable to any higher end department store brand (save the packaging).

I found two lip gloss sticks made by Jordana and I LOVE these. They're called EASYSHINE GLOSSY LIP COLOR and they are made in the USA (wooohoo! a super plus!). I picked up two colors: WATERMELON JUICE which is like a coral-y pinkish color that's sheer but still has color on my lips, which is really amazing because most tinted lip glosses don't show on my lips for some reason. The other color I bought is darker and called SUGAR PLUM...it reminds me a lot of Clinique's Black Honey stick which I wore forever when I was in my early 20s. These sticks feel great and look great and they are priced great at only $1.99!

JORDANA EASYSHINE LIP COLOR...FIRST FROM LEFT IS WATERMELON JUICE AND FIFTH FROM LEFT IS SUGAR PLUM. YUM! THESE OTHER COLORS WERE SOLD OUT!
The other discovery that I LOVE LOVE was a quick snatch...I grabbed it in a second, looked at it for a half second and fell in love. It's a Wet N' Wild color...from their SILK FINISH lipstick range that only cost 99 cents! And the color? It has the most amazing name...506B MINK BROWN! It reminds me of the dark browns of the 70s Calvin Klein Brooke Shields era...that rusty brown color. And that color is also featured in some of the new MAC product shots.

(not my shot...not my hand. but you can see the browny rust color of this awesome shade. LOVE. it's almost a brick red.)
I have some other things to post up here...but will wait and keep this to lippppppsssss. Have some work to do for a GIANT beauty company....! More soon. :)♡

No comments: